For football and cheer
April 1 - April 30 $125 (early discount)
May 1 - May 31 - $150 (regular fee)
June 1 - June 30 - $175 (late fee)
2019 Season Info
This year we will not be hosting a swap meet due to construction. Please use our Facebook page if you want to give away or sell any used football or cheer items.
DeWitt Junior Panther Facebook Group
Junior Panther Cheer Facebook Group
Third Thursday of Every Month, Reno's North, 7:00 p.m.
Side Line Chain Gang
Announcer & Spotters
Programs Purpose and Information
1. To instruct/coach and promote the game of football/cheerleading to our young athletes in the DeWitt Community.
2. To help participants build healthy bodies, strong minds, self-esteem, good character and learn life lessons that the game of youth football/cheerleading provides.
3. To help participants develop skills and proficiencies in football/cheerleading regardless of ability.
4. To teach participants the concepts of team work, good sportsmanship, pride, loyalty, honesty and courage.
5. Establish an understanding of the commitment necessary by parents and participants in order to enhance their success on and off the field.
6. To provide general support and a shared vision of the DeWitt High School Football program